Man Machine Interface
The Man Machine Interface (MMI) of SMCS allows the complete and synthetic evaluation of the ship safety for a true Integrated Monitoring and Control.
- The interactive Ship Profile allows the immediate identification of the affected areas of the ship, as well as to select and open a deck/zone with a simple click
- The alarm list can be sorted and filtered; each item can be shown in the actual position on GAP
- Vector based representation of Ship General Arrangement Plan (GAP)
- Equipment graphic symbols are selected and shown by “Safety Categories” organization
- Pan and Zoom capabilities across whole decks give no limit to details, text and custom viewing
- Additional graphic layers are selectable, showing Fire Plan, Escape Routes, Electric cablings, Fuel pipes, etc.
- Up to 15 zones of the ship can be shown simultaneously in separate windows
- Functional views (like ventilation and piping diagrams) help if necessary to identify the function of all safety objects
Clicking (or touching) a symbol, its property window is shown. Where applicable, this window includes actual and trend analog values indication.
ASIC – email@example.com
Martec – firstname.lastname@example.org